Saturday, February 25, 2012

Getting a tiny swap doll finished

It's been a struggle the last few weeks, nothing major, just a lot of family stuff to deal with.  Thank goodness
for tiny dolls to make.  This one is the little Contessa of Chocolate and she's here to remind us all that
Easter is coming and to eat ALL your chocolate then because it's the last possible time to indulge before
bikini season!  *cough*  We let her believe what she wants, right?  here she is in progress and although she's done, I haven't taken her official portrait before I send her off to some lady in Michigan.  I will be getting
a sweetie from Latvia in this first doll swap I've decided to enter.


It's also hard to take her seriously because she's wearing bunny ears on her hairband and at the time of this photo giving me quite a Pain in the Butt over her final attire!  (PS: I won that battle, as you will see)

No comments:

Post a Comment